The legendary original Freed of London Classic shoe and still the most popular. Hand lasted by Freed of London makers with a deep vamp and a naturally angled platform. PLEASE NOTE: Freed Classics are made by hand especially for you, therefore please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. We will send you a confirmation once your shoes have been made and are ready to despatch.
For help with finding your perfect fit please click HERE or ask a Freed fitter
All of our fitters have extensive knowledge and are able to fit pointe shoes for dancers of all ages and abilities.
To organise a virtual or in store fitting please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Colours: Ballet Pink, Ballet Bronze and Ballet Brown
Sizes Available: UK 6 to 8.5 for 1 to 5.5 please go to Classic Junior
Widths: Medium (no X stamp), X, XX and XXX
Insole: Regular strength
- Hand lasted by Freed of London Pointe Shoe Makers
- Constructed entirely from natural and biodegradable components
- Regular strength insole
- Deep round cut vamp, - Standard weight block
- Naturally angled platform, - Straight cut sides
- Cotton drawstring
- Can be worn by all levels of dancer. Standard strength that gives support, while enabling the fluid and quiet movement of the foot
- Made in UK