For help with finding your perfect fit please click HERE or ask a Freed fitter. All of our fitters have extensive knowledge and are able to fit pointe shoes for dancers of all ages and abilities. To organise a virtual or in store fitting please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colours: Ballet Pink, Ballet Bronze and Ballet Brown
Sizes: UK 6 to 8.5 including half sizes for sizes 3 to 5.5 go to Classic Pro Hard Junior
Widths: Medium (no X stamp), X, XX and XXX
Insole: Classic Pro Hard
- Hand lasted by Freed of London Pointe Shoe Makers
- Constructed entirely from natural and biodegradable components
- Platform shaped to an en pointe angle, - Optimum en pointe position
- Freed's Classic Pro Hard insole: Graduated design extra strong under the metatarsal and flexible under the heel. -
Extra deep vamp cut to a slight V shape,
- Light Wing block
- Strong block and platform, - Side cut lower,
- Elastic drawstring
- Enables the dancer to feel supported while also presenting the curve of the instep
- Worn by intermediate and advanced level dancers who requires more support and durability from her pointe shoe.
- Made in UK