Classic Light Adult
Freed Classic Light. The lightweight shoe for the young dancer's first steps of pointe work. Hand lasted by Freed of London makers with a flexible insole for easy transition from flat to en pointe. PLEASE NOTE: Freed Classics are made by hand especially for you, therefore please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. We will send you a confirmation once your shoes have been made and are ready to despatch.
For help with finding your perfect fit please click HERE or ask a Freed fitter
All of our fitters have extensive knowledge and are able to fit pointe shoes for dancers of all ages and abilities.
To organise a virtual or in store fitting please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Colours: Ballet Pink, Ballet Bronze and Ballet Brown
Sizes: Available in UK 6 to 7 including half sizes. For sizes 1 to 5.5 go to Classic Light Junior
Widths: Medium , X, XX and XXX
Insole: light flexible insole
- Hand lasted by Freed of London Pointe Shoe Makers
- Constructed entirely from natural and biodegradable components
- Flexible insole for easy transition from flat to en pointe
- Deep round cut vamp to support the metatarsal
- Light weight malleable block , - Naturally angled platform
- Straight cut sides
- cotton drawstring